- BSc (Kin) - 2007 - McMaster University
- MScPT - 2009 - University of Toronto
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture - 2010 - McMaster University
- Member of Canadian Physiotherapy Association since 2009
- Level 2 Manual & Manipulative Therapist
- Orthopaedic & *Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
PELVIC FLOOR PHYSIOTHERAPY
- Internal and external physiotherapy techniques to specifically address the pelvic floor.
- Common conditions treated: male and female incontinence, pelvic pain, low back pain, sacroiliac dysfunction, pelvic prolapse, pregnancy related problems, childbirth preparation, constipation, painful intercourse, etc.
WHERE TO FIND ME
245 Pelham Rd, Suite 103, St.Catharines
- Monday: 8-12, 12:30-4:30
- Tuesday: 8-12, 12:30-4:30
- Wednesday: 8-12, 12:30-4:30
- Thursday: 8-12, 12:30-4:30
- Friday: 8-2